- Airline Market Analysis Manager
- Sales Director Executive Aviation
- Field Service Representative
- Specialist for Corporate Communications Visual Design
Airline Market Analysis Manager
- Collect and analyze market/operational information from different parties (including but not limited to current / potential customers, airline service providers, government regulators) to support sales campaigns, new products development and product enhancements.-Conduct product/operational/financial analysis regarding the positioning of EMBRAER products to support the sales/marketing campaigns.
- Monitor the competition movement, collecting and sharing competition intelligence, provide competition analysis to support management decision making, product strategy and sales campaigns.
- Promote product and regional aviation concept including airshows and trade conferences to airlines, government regulators, industry institutes and financial communities through visits and roadshows.
- Work with Corporate Communications Department to promote Embraer products and services.
- Bachelor degree in Aeronautics or Business related field. Advanced degree (MS or MBA) strongly preferred.
- 3 years′experience in Aviation business with working knowledge of fleet planning, route/network planning, aircraft engineering, aircraft operation etc.
- Fluent in English.
- Technical Knowledge of Aircraft and its systems
- Preservation and Dissemination of Knowledge
- Business Orientation
- Customer Orientation
- Results Orientation
- Team Work
Sales Director Executive Aviation
- To establish and maintain strong customer relations across a wide number of locations and potential buyers as well as setting sales plan and achieve sales target;
- To interact effectively with senior executives during sales campaign;
- To follow up requires from customers and provide solutions in an efficient manner;
- To implement and manage the whole work process of business development, sales proposal, contract negotiation, product delivery processing and after sales support to customers; ensure the satisfaction of customers;
- To monitor competitive activity in accounts and formulate appropriate response strategies;
- To fully engage and support promotional and branding activities of the Company.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in aviation background, Master Degree is more preferred;
- Seasoned professional with minimum of 3 years′ relevant sales experience. Private bank, luxury industry experiences are also more preferred. Energetic, flexible, goal oriented individual to develop the market;
- Excellent business skills gained within a related industry and role;
- Excellent communication skill. Teamwork spirit, Strong sense of responsibilities;
- Excellent literate written and verbal fluency in Chinese and English;
- Ready for frequent world-wide business trip, willing to take challenges and able to work in high-pressure environment;
- Industrious, Logical thinking, Mature and self-starter with〃can-do〃attitude, Innate quality of being empathy.
Field Service Representative
- Provide duly support for Executive Jets accounts in great China including, but not limited to technical support to customer but all other customer service and support activities.
- Take lead the implementation of technical and services solutions in areas such as maintenance, entry into service, flight operations, training, spare parts and demonstrator technical support so as to achieve customer satisfaction and positive results for ECA.
- Manage engineering activities including fleet reliability report, maintenance schedule control, retrofit campaign, contractual commitment etc.
- Develop and sustain effective communication and close relationship with dedicated accounts so as to clearly understand their expectations, needs and priorities.
- Interface with EMBRAER Customer Support areas and Vendors local representatives so as to assure timely support to dedicated accounts.
- Establish smooth communication with Embraer Authorized Service Center (EASC) in order to make sure required support and services to be provided to dedicated accounts.
- Collect customers′fleet operation information including but not limited to technical, commercial, fleet reliability data and customer business scenarios from customers and market, and proactively communicate with head offices in order to continuously improve service and support level and refine customer support strategy promptly and precisely.
- Support CAM to organize EMBRAER Executive Operator Conference (EEOC) over the full project cycle (planning, organization, implementation), to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree in mechanical / electronic or aeronautic engineering background.
- Minimum of 5 years experience on aircraft maintenance, associated with airlines engineering.
- Fluent English, writing, reading and speaking.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Team working spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Specialist for Corporate Communications Visual Design
- Design branded promotional graphics and page in context catering for both paper media and electronic media.
- Create customer-centric designs by integrating marketing objectives, target audience and creative assets.
- Develop clean and effective graphic templates and style guides.
- Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, and functional user interfaces
- Support on events logistics arrangement as well as giveaway/video clip .
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor or above, major in design with expertise either in PR or AD companies.
- Have an eye for clean and artful design, possess solid graphic design skills with scrupulous attention to detail for color, typography and interactions .
- Fluency with design and prototyping tools, e.g., X/HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, UI, H5 ; Drawing skill is plus.
- Social media or self media experiences also a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Remark：candidates deemed to be qualified from CVs must bring their previous work pieces for interview.