- Field Service Representative - Executive Jets
- Commercial Jet Sales Manager
- Field Service Representative
- Flight Operations Engineer
- Warehouse Manager
Field Service Representative - Executive Jets
- Provide duly support for Executive Jets accounts in great China including, but not limited to technical support to customer but all other customer service and support activities.
- Dealing with all kind of challenges in Executive Jets internally and externally, manages diversified and complicated customers expectation.
- Take lead the implementation of technical and services solutions in areas such as maintenance, entry into service, flight operations, training, spare parts and demonstrator technical support so as to achieve customer satisfaction and positive results for ECA.
- Manage engineering activities including fleet reliability report, maintenance schedule control, retrofit campaign, contractual commitment etc.
- Develop and sustain effective communication and close relationship with dedicated accounts
so as to clearly understand their expectations, needs and priorities.
- Interface with EMBRAER Customer Support areas and Vendors local representatives so as to
assure timely support to dedicated accounts.
- Establish smooth communication with Embraer Authorized Service Center (EASC) in order to
make sure required support and services to be provided to dedicated accounts.
- Sell aftermarket services including Aircraft Enhancement, Pilot Service, Engineer Service, Embraer Executive Jets Care etc, promote special program to dedicated accounts.
- Report case that impact Air Safety condition, work closely with Air Safety representatives from Airlines and Embraer to guarantee a proper operation condition.
- Coach engineers of dedicated accounts and Embraer Authorized Service Center (EASC), provide onsite supports if necessary.
- Coordinate with the customers in charge actively to make sure the annual finance KPIs of the dedicated accounts are achieved through team work with functional teams of ECA and SJK.
- Collect customers’ fleet operation information including but not limited to technical, commercial, fleet reliability data and customer business scenarios from customers and market, and proactively communicate with head offices in order to continuously improve service and support level and refine customer support strategy promptly and precisely.
- Support to organize EMBRAER Executive Operator Conference (EEOC) over the full project cycle (planning, organization, implementation), to achieve customer satisfaction.
Proactively develop and follow working process mapped through P3E methodology, pursue all kind of opportunities for continuous improvement in customer service & support activities.
- Establish knowledge management process and execute accordingly.
Bachelor of Science, Major in Mechanical, Electrical or Aeronautics Engineering.
- 5-10 years of experience in the Airline Business focus on engineering filed.
Project management skills
- Aircraft Maintenance license issued by CAAC or FAA or EASA or other authorities.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Fluent English and Chinese, writing, reading and speaking.
Commercial Jet Sales Manager
- Establishes and maintains strong customer relations across a wide number of locations and potential buyers as well as setting sales forecasting and achieve sales target;
- To interact effectively with senior executives during sales campaign;
- To follow up requires from customer and provide solutions in a efficient manner;
- To conduct and support the work of sales proposal, contract negotiation, product deliver processing and after sales support to customer; ensure the satisfaction of customer for the whole process;
- Monitors competitive activity in accounts and formulates appropriate response strategies;
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor Degree (Master Degree is more preferred) in aviation background, management skill, financial background, luxury industry experiences are also more preferred.
- Energetic, flexible, goal oriented individual to get the product into market;
- Seasoned professional with minimum of 5 years experience sales, luxury industry experiences is preferred.
- Knowledge of business format;
- Excellent business and commercial skills gained within a related industry and role;
- Excellent communication skill. Teamwork spirit, Strong sense of responsibilities;
- Excellent literate written and verbal fluency in Chinese and English
- Ready for frequent world-wide business trip, willing to take challenges and able to work in high-pressure environment
- Outstanding computer skill
Field Service Representative
- Proactively involve into the customer service and support strategy definition for the customer accounts in charge based on three core values, which are aircraft availability, low operating cost and product evolution.
- Strictly execute the actions mapped through the PMS, assigned by the superiors and functional areas of SJK, Embraer China. Devote to the accomplishment of PMS’ KPIs achievements
- Support CAM team to proactively promote technical services, e-solution packages, training services, flight operational services, material services in the dedicated accounts in order to create the possible service opportunities to guarantee the fulfillment of service revenue target defined in the annual PA of the CAM team
- Support CAM team to coordinate with the customers in charge actively to make sure the annual finance KPIs of the dedicated accounts are achieved through strong team work with functional teams of ECA and SJK.
- Support CAM team to carry out field service&support activities (including but not limited to engineering, maintenance, training, flight operation and spare parts) in the effective way to ensure the dedicated customers’ overall satisfaction mapped through EECE program and also make sure the fully communication with the customers regarding defined improvement plan
- Responsible for the overall fleet performance of the accounts in order to reach the satisfaction level what the customers expect and also keep the preponderant position of Embraer’s fleet among the cross fleets of the accounts
- Collect customers’ fleets operation information including but not limited to technical, commercial, fleet reliability data and customer business scenarios from customers and market, and proactively communicate with head offices in order to continuously improve service and support level and refine customer support strategy promptly and precisely.
- Directly involve in the air safety occurrences in the customer’s fleet through close work with Air Safety team from Airlines and EMBRAER and other functional areas of VPC to minimize the impact to the product itself and Embraer image as much as possible
- Support CAM team to enhance the fleet air safety management in the daily work by involving the mandatory retrofits execution, FOQA system improvement, SOP customization or other air safety related issues
- Enhance engineering and technical interface between customers and EMBRAER through effective and periodical technical information update to assure the safe operation and high reliability of the fleet.
- Build and maintain a trustable relationship with customers through direct contact with their maintenance management and efficient daily field support activities
- Interact with customer support team of major vendors and business partners frequently to support customers timely and efficiently through offering more favorable technical and commercial solutions.
- Strictly follow the compliance policy and the ethical code instructions of the company in the daily work and the interaction with customers
- Actively follow the standard business processes mapped through P3E program and pursue any opportunity for continuous improvement in customer service&support activities
- Capability to handle more challenge situation internally and externally (for level II and III)
- Responsible for coaching new entry technical staff, to be qualified as a regional service technical representative (for level III).
- Level II 3+ within company experience, 5yr+ level III
- Bachelor degree or above, Aeronautical engineer degree or equivalent, preferred MBA degree
- 5+ years of experience in the aviation customer support or airline industry (maintenance, engineering)
- Fluent English, writing, reading and speaking.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Team working spirit.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Flight Operations Engineer
- Understand customer needs regarding flight operations which including but not limited to EMBRAER technical publication and performance software.
- To promote and stimulate operators to participate the annual EOC, EEOC and F2F meetings in order to assure free constrain communication platform to improve operators knowledge and flight safety condition.
- To support Embraer China Air Safety Department in issues related to Air Safety and Embraer produced aircraft’s
- (EOSM Meetings and incident / accident investigation).
- Using EMBRAER performance software to generate analysis report of flight performance upon internal & external requests to support decision making.
- Provide proper product training to customers as well as coordinate and support training delivered by headquarter instructor.
- Interface with CAAC for flight operations activities and new requirements to make sure EMBRAER publications and software comply with the policy requirement.
- To support Embraer pilot on CAAC license validation and medical certificate.
- Providing internal instruction to Maintenance engineer, marketing team and sales team for their better understanding to flight ops issues and aircraft performance.
- To comply with the directives described on the Embraer FOM – Flight Operations Manual.
- To support activities of other Embraer units aiming the optimization of resources.
- Time zone difference with HQ.
- Resources limitation vs customer demands.
- Market not mature developed.
- Language and local regulations.
- There are some logistic things need to be handle.
JOB DESCRIPTION PROFILE
Bachelor degree in relevant major or above
- Graduate with a performance engineering certificate or equivalent
- Experience with Airline Flight Operations Department.
- Experience as dispatcher is acceptable for the role.
- Chinese and English (required). Portuguese is desirable.
- Assure proper service level for ECA Spare Parts warehousing activities including but not limited to the receiving, storing and shipping of the spare parts.
- Lead all outsourced team to carry on all operational activities align with ENS (SOP’s) procedures, control the efficiency of Customs clearance.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with airlines’ warehousing & logistics areas to enhance mutual understanding and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Control and monitor the efficiency of freight forwarders who responsible to collect and ship all EMBRAER spare parts from vendors and/or others EMBRAER sites to ECA.
- Work closely with Headquarters Planning and Purchase Dept in order to assure the accuracy of our stock replenishment plan and also suggest on improvement based on customer’s stocks and requests.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with import & export authorities (Customs, CIQ and other government institutions) to, ensure smooth operation.
- Responsible to disseminate lean and continuous improvements philosophy into warehouse daily work process.
- Ensure the safety working condition in the warehouse by following ENS requirements.
- Continually optimize inbound and outbound process to reduce operating cost.
- Bachelor degree or above
- 5 years’ experience in spare parts warehousing and logistics operation
- knowledge of Customs clearance process and bonded warehouse logistics
- Result driven
- Strong communication skills internal and external
- Leadership and management skills
- team work spirt
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Shuttle bus provided for cummuting.