Commercial Jet Sales Manager
- Establishes and maintains strong customer relations across a wide number of locations and potential buyers as well as setting sales forecasting and achieve sales target;
- To interact effectively with senior executives during sales campaign;
- To follow up requires from customer and provide solutions in a efficient manner;
- To conduct and support the work of sales proposal, contract negotiation, product deliver processing and after sales support to customer; ensure the satisfaction of customer for the whole process;
- Monitors competitive activity in accounts and formulates appropriate response strategies;
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor Degree (Master Degree is more preferred) in aviation background, management skill, financial background, luxury industry experiences are also more preferred.
- Energetic, flexible, goal oriented individual to get the product into market;
- Seasoned professional with minimum of 5 years experience sales, luxury industry experiences is preferred.
- Knowledge of business format;
- Excellent business and commercial skills gained within a related industry and role;
- Excellent communication skill. Teamwork spirit, Strong sense of responsibilities;
- Excellent literate written and verbal fluency in Chinese and English
- Ready for frequent world-wide business trip, willing to take challenges and able to work in high-pressure environment
- Outstanding computer skill